11.16.2011

GIMME A BREAK!!

I am officially on Thanksgiving Break. Hallelujah!! & Hellooo 11 days in "the ville." I can hardly contain my excitement.

My plans while away from school include lots of R & R, Christmas Shopping, babysitting, running/exercising, BLOGGING and lots of family time & of course--- the food!

I am heading home tomorrow only to road trip right back to Starkville, MS Friday afternoon with M for my sorority formal. It is guaranteed to be a fun night with M & all my sister!
Saturday = Mitchell's 18th Birthday!! WOW! Our plans as of right now include driving back to Collierville and maybe the UFC fights?... We'll see what the birthday boy is feeling!

Wishing everyone safe travels & a Happy Thanksgiving!

Hebrews 12:28-29 Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude... with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire.



No comments:

Post a Comment