11.17.2011

Where to begin?...

I adore reading blogs; whether they be adoption, weight loss/fitness/food/diet, or craft related, I have been known to sit with my laptop in my lap for hours- like literally 4-5 hours!!!- soaking up all the information. I tend to find/read blogs of people I admire. (& I always go for the cute ones!! If it doesn' attract me immediately... X) I have always thought in the back of my head, "Maybe I could blog one day!" But my next thought is, "Who would want to read that?... Mitchell, sure. My mom , of course! But other people?! No way!" Here I am, actually doing it. Maybe someone, somewhere will find something to admire in me.

I hate, like hate HaTe HATE to start right here in the middle... when you don't know where I have been, or where I am going, (that would be my OCD flaring up!!) but I will do my best to catch you up as we go.

Thanks for reading :) I hope you'll enjoy your time here & come back for more!!

Me & Mitchell, who you are bound to hear more about- Nov 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment